For all your Machinery and Tool servicing needs.
Who are we?
- Varley Systems Engineering Ltd was created in 2004 by service engineer, Jon Slater, previously working for Chiron UK and Rudolph Carne.
- In 2005 we began working with Knoll, looking after their coolant systems, offering servicing and spares for their equipment within the UK.
- In 2012 Mark joined us after Thames steel shut down. We gave him the opportunity to complete his apprenticeship and then onto his HNC. Now being a highly trained service engineer.
- In 2014 added Josh on as part time technician to help with the demand for our services. This allowed him to obtain city & guilds level 3 fabrication and welding.
- In 2016 we added Josh to our full time staff, increase our ability to offer servicing and any fabrication requirements.
- In May 2016 we took on Bernie, as additional resource for Delphi and the ongoing projects they have.
We are continually looking to expand our clientele, currently we are offering our services to the whole of the UK and are slowly moving into mainland Europe.